Your website does not have a sitemap
Sitemap is a xml file which contains a full list of your websites URLs. It is used to include directories of your websites as the base for crawling and indexing of search engines and also for user access. The sitemap can help search engine bots to index your website faster and with deeper results. It is roughly the opposite of the robots.txt
You can create a sitemap.xml with various free and paid services or you can write it by yourself (read the Learn more below, to see the inside about how to write a sitemap).
Also keep these things in mind :
1) Sitemap must be less than 10 MB (10,485,760 bytes) and can contain maximum 50,000 URLs. If you have more URLs than you should create multiple sitemap files and use a sitemap index file as well.
2) Put your sitemap in the website root directory and add the URL of your sitemap into the robots.txt file.
3) Sitemap.xml can be compressed using grip for faster loading time.
Broken link :
a broken link is an inaccessible link or a URL of a website. A higher rate of broken links has a negative impact on search engine ranking due to reduced link quality. It also has a bad impact on user experience if they run into a 404 page. There are several reasons for broken links, the most common are listed below.
1) An incorrect link entered by you.
2) The destination website removed the linked web page given by you. (A common 404 error).
3) The destination website is irreversibly moved or does not exists anymore. (Changing domain or site blocked or dysfunctional).
4) The content may have been hidden behind some firewalls or alike software, or security mechanism that is blocking the access to the destination website.
5) You have provided a link to a site that is blocked by firewall or alike software for outside access.
or Learn more